Here starts my New Year Resolution!
I've wanted to do this forever. With the encouragement of all my "noncomputer-nerd-friends" I thought I would give it a try (they all swear it's easy). Yeah, we'll see... So this is dedicated to all the blogs I love to read and look through. I hope mine can be half as funny and cute as all of yours!
Here is one of the latest photos of my three silly girls. Olie is 6, Bo is 4, and Zazzle is almost 2.


5 Comments:
I love your new blog! I can't wait to read more about your cute family!
December 29, 2007 at 8:27 PM
Good job Precia. One more thing for me to use to avoid being responsible. Now go get that digital camera into action.
December 29, 2007 at 9:49 PM
Excited to see your updates!
December 30, 2007 at 12:15 PM
I love it already. I will read it everyday.
January 2, 2008 at 7:29 AM
I didn't even take christmas photos this year so your blog is making me really feel like a slacker. oh well i did make a digital scrapbook today- hee hee love ya Precia, and good job!
January 2, 2008 at 9:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home