My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kristen & Uncle Adam's Wedding

My little brother finally figured out that being married is the best (it was all my convincing). And he found the neatest, prettiest girl and they got married! It was such a fun weekend. The inn was reserved just for our two families and it was such a great time.

Z was a little flower girl with Kristen's nephew Dylan. They practiced hooking arms and walking, and did a great job.
The pizza kitchen was in full swing before the wedding. Here is April getting kicked out because she is not "kitchen staff." Dylan, Parker (blondie on the left), Fischer (background right) and Quinn (in the pink shirt) ran the whole thing. Taking orders and cooking the pizza. They are so funny and professional.
Here is Dylan and Quinn preparing orders. Notice the post it notes on the wall, all their idea.
Adam, Kristen and me! I kept saying that I might have been happier than Adam to get another sister. I remember when Kristen told me they were talking marriage and I started crying, happy tears. I seriously couldn't be more happy. And I know Adam feels the same way.
All the Rex cousins
My girls
Mom and dad right before the ceremony. Don't they look so cute?
Our little family
Ummmm how cute are they? Seriously?

1 Comments:

Blogger thescotts said...

Look at your GORGEOUS family!! The girls are so pretty. We miss you guys so much:( I can't believe how big M is getting. WOW! Time flies. Looks like you all have been really busy this summer. We are keeping busy as well. Keep in touch.
XOXOXO

July 30, 2010 at 9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home