Thursday, June 16, 2011
About Me

- Name: Precia
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
Previous Posts
- Dance-a-rina
- Reason to live in Escalante Utah
- Easter 2011
- Goings ons
- April Fools
- Dentist trip
- Good bye to Rudy
- Five and Two
- D & A
- Valentines Day
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Omi-goodness, how adorable. I'm hoping Cyrus comes back to me because Mike doesn't want another cat. I just want my cat back, I keep hope that he will return.
June 16, 2011 at 9:59 PM
ok but that kitten is SO CUTE! Making up for no more babies though? not sure. I wonder what a boy Tatum would look like? :)
June 29, 2011 at 4:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home