My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Temple Square

Trying to get the girls to hold still for a picture.  Oh well at least they are all laughing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw this little thing fly to a tree.   It was a tiny owl and it was almost tame.  I made Seb break the rules and go out on the grass to take a picture up close and it was not going to move.   It was so neat. 

The whole family.  I hate asking stranger to take pictures for me, but I am so glad when I do.

This year it wasn't even that cold.  And there wasn't any snow so we were able to wander around forever.  After Temple Square we went to Seb's office and mixed candy bars into our hot cocoa(add that to the tradition) and wandered down to the toy store at Grand America.  It was such a fun night.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home