My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Springtime Photo Dump

This kid figured out that she dominates at soccer.  Seriously she is at least a head taller that all the other kids so that puts fear into most of them.  And she is pretty aggressive because she has been watching all her big sisters play for years.  

She also is a bit of a animal lover.  We watched some chicks for a couple hours and she just sat on the laundry room floor and let them sit on her.  That was the only time they were quiet.  It was so sweet. 

Someone turned 39!  And because he had never had a surprise birthday party I threw him one.  Our birthdays are really close and he had just thrown me one a couple days before.  So sorry over-partied neighbor friends!  He was super surprised and it was a lot of fun.  Ahh the greatness of face book that allowed me to invite people I had no connection with.  And can I just say he has some of the greatest friends that can hang out with anyone!  It was a great night!  And there were way more than 2 people there, like the picture shows.

I don't remember why Z was sad, but I looked in my rearview mirror when the crying stopped and this is what I saw.  Makes me so proud to be their Mom when they are sweet to each other like this.  

35!  I can't believe how old I am.  Seb was husband of the year when he made breakfast for me and some of my girl friends!  I  had no idea what was going on.  He told me I couldn't go jogging and just to wait around.  Then Noelle and Megan showed up for a bike ride and I thought that was going to be it.  When we got back there were more friends and we all got to sit around and eat.  So nice!  Possibly one of my favorite birthday ever.  I felt sooo loved.  Too bad I don't have a picture of that morning, but here is a picture of later that night with my four best girl friends!  

Like we needed an award to tell us...S is a pretty awesome kid.  She amazes me with her maturity, but she got this for synergy (what?).  So proud!  

Easter morning "quick take a picture of all the girls before church" picture.    Hours and hours curling hair and no one can look at the camera at the same time?


Sweet Grandma Great Howell came for a visit.  I can't believe she is 95!  She is super fun and put together.  She got all my little sarcastic remarks and the kids didn't bug her with their gymnastics!  

Chilly walk around red butte gardens but worth it for these smiles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karly said...

Fun pics! Glad you guys had fun birthdays!!

May 31, 2012 at 4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home