Friday, March 14, 2008
About Me

- Name: Precia
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
Previous Posts
- Yeah for Spring!!!
- Quote's from a four year old
- Mommy Playing Dolls
- Auntie Uncle Day!
- The Cabin
- Glasses
- Connie's Costume Shop
- Hot tub and skiing
- Colorado Weekend
- What made my day!!!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
So cute...I love when my kitties come snuggle with me and keep me warm. Roxy has adopted the body pillow on our bed as her spot so basically to hug the pillow I have to hug her as well. It's cool until she purrs really loud or her whiskers tickle my face! :)
March 16, 2008 at 3:02 PM
I think Oscar is half cat. This totally looks like something he'd do to me when I'm asleep.
March 17, 2008 at 8:12 AM
This happens at our house too, except the other way around. The boys sleep on top of the dogs. ( =
March 18, 2008 at 6:31 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home