My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Auntie Uncle Day!





  We didn't really plan it, but it just worked out that we got to see a lot of family on Wednesday.  Auntie April helped  us make use of a beautiful spring day at the park (well spring-ish the pond is still frozen over and fenced off because some kid fell through the ice, duh).  We been missing April because she travels a ton for her job.  When she left to go home Wednesday evening Z threw a huge fit crying about "April hot tub!"  Kind of cute, but not when the person who should be seeing the fit is already on the freeway (so we called her so they could talk).

 Uncle Josh and Auntie Rachel and the bonus Auntie Callie had us over for dinner that same night.  I had to take a picture of Seb and his two siblings because the last one I have of all three of them is like 10 years old.  Auntie Rachel holding all my girls.  I love that she looks more like my kids than I do.  Lucky them!  We cannot wait for cousins!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Oh fun. I'm so jealous. I need to quit my job or something so I can see you. Come to SLC for some lunch next week. I can go whenever.

February 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home