My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Soccer Victory Party





This is the funnest indoor pool I've ever been to.  Jamie one of the soccer team mates was nice enough to have our whole team over for a little party.  It was nice to make sure my kids still know how to swim.  And they do.  I was so proud Olie she was the only kid brave enough to do the zip-line from the second story (she almost landed in the waterfall).  And Soph is such a little fish (I mean swimming princess).  She is completely water safe I don't worry about her at all.  Guggz... on the other hand did dunk herself quite a bit, but she always comes up smiling.  She was actually more interested in the family dog that kept wanting to save her.  I was so happy to not have my hair turn green (because the pool is salt not chlorine)!  What a party!!!  Thank you Jamie you've got such an awesome set up.  I loved the his and hers dressing rooms and the basketball volleyball courts in the next room.  May be now I will try harder to win so we can come over again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Can I come over too?

February 15, 2008 at 1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home