My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ladies Indoor Soccer


Until indoor soccer I've never played on a team  before!?  Thank you  Lydia for finally picking me (ha ha ha)but really thanks.  Here is a picture of the Violet Fems (we need purple shirts).  All the other teams think our name is the violENT fems which might be fitting since I gave some poor lady a bloody nose on Friday night.  I felt bad, but when you are the goalie your are going to get balls kicked at your head.  We have only won two games last season, but it is still a blast.  This picture was taken after our last game (which was a victory) so we are all a little sweaty.  Good playing girls!  Mono-Megan we missed you

1 Comments:

Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

I always knew you were violent.

February 11, 2008 at 9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home