Tuesday, June 24, 2008
About Me

- Name: Precia
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
Previous Posts
- Lego Land
- More Beach Memories
- Camping at the Beach
- California II
- California Trip
- Glasses
- Last Day of School
- Two Impractical
- 7 Random Facts
- Summer Time
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
you are so funny! I'm going to miss you guys!
June 26, 2008 at 12:12 PM
So cute! Look at that belly! She's a doll!
June 27, 2008 at 11:17 AM
Is Z taking pole dancing lessons, too? ;-)
June 27, 2008 at 2:30 PM
Precia, you need to come clean because I was with Seb when he purchased the matching suit for you in Carlsbad! Daughter like Mother, ha ha
June 28, 2008 at 2:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home