7 Random Facts
Kate tagged me into telling seven weird or random things about myself. I think I am pretty weird so this shouldn't be hard. I'm just not sure how much of myself I want to expose. Don't worry there will be no pictures involved. Although I have some really great awkward-years photos. So here they are in no certain order of weirdness:
1. I have never run a race (besides may be a potato sack race at a family reunion). This is soon going to change because my crazy friend is almost making me do a triathlon with her this summer (the spudman third weekend in July). So if I seem a little unsocial in July you will all understand why. I have been loosing sleep (not lbs!) over it since January when I signed up. I kind of feel like throwing up right now.
2. I've never had a pedicure or manicure. And now that I've seen that dateline on the infections you can get, I don't know that I ever want to. It's funny that something that seems so high-maintenance can be so disgusting. If I ever did have one it would not be in the front of Wal-Mart?! I can't think of a more non-relaxing place on this earth!
3. I like to play with tape (or anything with adhesive minus used band aids). I like the way it feels on my fingers. I don't know what it is, but I love it. Ever since I was little I remember taking stickers out of my sticker book and playing with them. Ahh I feel so naked right now. Only like three people know that one.
4. I really don't love to travel. But I back packed all over Europe when I was 14. Too young to even appreciate what I was seeing. The crazy part was my parents sent me there all by myself! I had to just find my big sister somewhere in the Paris airport! (she was coming in from Tel Aviv). I still think they were trying to loose me. No wonder I am a home body!
5. My huge pet peeve is KIDS NOT IN CAR SEATS! I see way too much of this where I live and it drives me nuts. I just want to yell at people "Oh your so nice to hold that infant on your lap while you drive home from the store, yeah that's going to be really nice when you stop fast and it flies out of your arms!!!! It is just so ignorant. If someone has the number to call and report it I want to put it in my cell phone.
6. I like cleaning. My own house, my moms house, and especially other peoples houses (when they appreciate it). I think this comes from growing up with a mom who was always taking me to people she visited and we would clean up for them. I really like turning around and thinking "this looks so much better!" Oh and I also love yard work, gardening, pruning, weeding, etc. And I do windows! I'm not kidding
7. When I was 15, me, my sister Noelle, and little brother Adam (then 12) rode our bikes (b-i-c-y-c-l-e-s!) all the way down the California coast (it was supposed to be Washington to Mexico, but we did the other legs another summer). We followed highway 1 when we could. We camped along the way so we had to carry along all our camping gear, not so fun when I found a cantaloupe in my bag one night! It was not my idea of a fun summer vacation, although we have a lot of good memories and huge leg muscles from it. That is no way to see the coast. I saw more side of the road than I did ocean. I guess we do have bragging rights I think my little brother and I can safely say we were the youngest kids to ride bikes all that way. Oh and guess what? They weren't even road bikes they were mountain bikes! What were we thinking?
Here are the rules: You have to share seven weird or random facts about yourself and then tag three more people. I know you all have been waiting for this (ha ha)


6 Comments:
I think I already did this one, but I'll find some time... You can come clean my house anytime and, I'll totally appreciate it! ;)
May 27, 2008 at 2:13 PM
I knew I tagged you for a reason! Now get your butt over here and start cleaning. Carmen and Dizzy make it pretty messy around here. ;-)
May 27, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Not a very good idea to tell people you like cleaning houses. And we are getting a pedicure soon. I cannot believe you have never had one. I die without one every few weeks.
May 28, 2008 at 9:07 AM
HEHE...I wouldn't mind a cleaning of my house too...especially with this baby coming...I can hardly bend over now! Can't wait to see you very soon!
May 28, 2008 at 12:13 PM
I wish I loved cleaning. My dogs lick my floor, that counts right?
June 3, 2008 at 7:28 PM
Ahh the memories... I feel like it's my fault you don't like to travel!?
June 9, 2008 at 4:30 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home