I think I have been reading too many children's books, if that is possible. But I just could not resist the urge to put some of the kitties in the dolly chair. The tiny size of the chair ruins the whole effect if the kitties being so small. I might have opened up lots of crazy ideas to the kids. Now I am going to really have to watch them.


4 Comments:
Omigosh...those kitties are so cute!!!
April 13, 2008 at 3:31 PM
So cute. We need to come down and see.
April 14, 2008 at 9:44 AM
do kitties always have blue eyes? they are so cute - but I still don't want one - sorry!
April 16, 2008 at 7:07 AM
Ha ha! You totally crack me up! (I hope it's ok that I came to your blog off of Teri's.) love the kitties in the chair by the way.
April 16, 2008 at 11:54 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home