Kitties
Yesterday our very pregnant cat (Luna) kept following S around all afternoon demanding attention. That was our first clue something was up. I thought it was cute until S started crying "Mommy I just want to be alone!" Anyway at dinner Luna disappeared then when it was time for bed O said "it smells like kittens under our bed." I thought she was just being silly, but Seb looked under and found three little kittens in a basket full of stuffed animals (Some of those Carebears need way more than just a febreeze). One more came out while we were all loving the three, then before midnight another one came out. They are so tiny!! Luna is such a good Mom letting us be there, the kids touching her babies. Seb and I stayed up way too late just looking at them. My secret wish of living on a farm was somewhat fulfilled watching all those kitties being born. Something is so sweet about baby anythings. O already named one Nicki, because it looks like Santa with a white beard. They are all grey, but some have white booties. Anyone want a kitten? We are going to need to get rid of them right at 8 weeks because we have a vacation planned.


3 Comments:
oh my gosh. So cute. I'm very tempted.
March 27, 2008 at 8:51 AM
Congrats, we need to come see them- they are so cute! You have a secret wish to live on a farm? I never knew...
There is a special treat for you and April on my blog today...
March 31, 2008 at 11:59 AM
SO CUTE!
April 2, 2008 at 1:44 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home