Camping with the Boyles
We went camping with the Boyle Family (Seb's good friend Ryan from high school). He recently married Kate (my new good friend from last year ha ha) and they have two kids they get for five weeks in the summer Abby and Nathan. Guggz really loved sitting by Nathan and watching him build legos. Olie and Abby had so much fun exploring through other peoples camp sites. There is a river that runs right by the camp and I guess this year the river was running so high and fast that it was really loud. Nice, because nobody could hear when Olie ate way too many s'mores one night and barfed in her sleeping bag. A camping trip just isn't complete till someone throws up. Overall it was so fun and beautiful. Also nice and close. I want to live right where we camped. Thanks Boyles for sharing a fun weekend with us, and showing us such a great place.


3 Comments:
We had such an awesome time! We can't wait for next year's camping trip.
July 1, 2008 at 10:39 AM
I still haven't gone camping this year. Hopefully over the 24th. Finn is dying to go. (I'm sure)
July 2, 2008 at 8:12 AM
that last picture is so cute of you and the girls!
July 2, 2008 at 12:48 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home