My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Friday, September 12, 2008

G Love (My baby got sauce)




Last night we went up to Red Butte Gardens for the G Love concert.  Seb had done some work for them so we got free tickets.  I didn't realize how cold and crowded it would be.  We had to walk for ever, but we did get to see a full rainbow.  Then it rained all the way through the first singer (Tristan Prettyman? - She was good).  After that it was just windy, and we were wet.  It is crazy how different the weather is just up the mountain.  Z had been swimming like 4 hours earlier, and now I couldn't feel my toes!  It was still really fun.  My too youngest love dancing/booty shaking when people are watching and there were plenty of people to look at them.  I'm thinking it is going to be a problem when they grow up?  
It was pure luck that we met up with some friends of ours, and got to sit by them!  Nate (sorry I didn't get a picture of you), Trent, and Christy.  So much fun to see you all, it's been way too long.  My kids were disappointed that they didn't have their kids with them.  But that wore off and Olie and Christy chatted all night (so cute of you Christy).
We had to leave befor for the sauce song (Brooke Flake I was thinking of you because I think it was you who introduced G Love to me in college).  I was a little sad, but looking forward to the car heater (for the first time in five months).  

5 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

How fun for you guys! glad you didn't freeze to death!

September 12, 2008 at 1:08 PM

 
Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

So fun. You guys are the concert goers this year!

September 12, 2008 at 1:42 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Wish we had been there with you. That looks like fun.

September 12, 2008 at 3:50 PM

 
Blogger Olsen Family said...

R u pregnant!!!

September 13, 2008 at 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Becca Jones said...

You guys are so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again!

September 13, 2008 at 4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home