Things that make me happy
Not that I have to look far, but here are a few...
Kids that are so tired from being with cousins that they fall asleep like this
Living closer to this guy because he is almost twins with...
this girl.
Seb's sweat shaped heart. One of his friends noticed this the day we moved in.
All the girlies in the tub together.
S and Z using some "waiting in line" time for affection. They learned this at Disneyland.


2 Comments:
CUTE!
August 24, 2010 at 11:32 PM
I "heart" the bathtub... Oh how I wish! Down side to older house.. small bathroom... it I don't knock my head on the sink or the toilet while trying to give the twins a bath I am having a good day!
Can't believe how fast time goes by.. Seems like just yesterday we were both having NICU experiences!
August 25, 2010 at 4:32 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home