My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Randomness



  • My favorite way to get around. M likes the basket better than her baby seat on the back of Dad's bike.
The hair-do fairy did a number on S's hair. I begged her not to brush it because it was AWESOME. But she watered it down and combed it smooth, dang it!
Grandma and Grandpas lovely backyard. Uhhh am I going to have to wait 25 years for mine to look like this?
Eating cookies in the hammock. Life doesn't get any better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

May I just say how much I LOVE that bike! I want one so badly! Miss you guys! :)

August 17, 2011 at 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Cute bike!! love it. we have cruisers too, the only way to get around!! So I still have weeds and dirt in my backyard...I feel like we may never have grass or trees. someday.

August 23, 2011 at 1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home