Family Weekend (UEA 2011)
I can't get enough of my siblings. I think that is what I learned after a trip to Grandmas this weekend. I just have a great time around them. They all laugh at my lame jokes and we all make fun (nicely) of each other. I feel all better and rejuvenated after visiting. Maybe it is also getting out and doing something great with them. We all hiked Spooky gulch and Peek-a-boo slot canyons together. I only went because I knew my Mom and sisters would help me with the baby ( Seb had to stay home). I didn't know how hairy of a hike it was. It gets really really narrow in there. And it goes on for ever! I got kind of freaked out, but if you look up at the sky you feel a little bit better. It was just perfect for the M, like a little land made just for her.
Z M and Grandma. Wait why does Grandma have a back pack on? The Grand kids were supposed to carry that!
Maia messing around for a picture. I wanted to climb right over her with the baby and get out.
The climb out where 25 or so people were waiting to get in.
Perfect spot for a picnic. Also where we emptied our shoes of tons of sand.
Toughest bunch of kids ever! And probably the goofiest. They all love each other so much I am pretty sure they would have hiked anything just to be together.
S and her favorite cousin crew.
Z and Maia having a snack before hiking out.
Maia and O going out for a morning ride. They were so good and waited for the guests to leave before starting their bikes. I think something about a little girl on a motorcycle is so cute. Daddy would have been proud.
The "cousin table" at Uncle Adams restaurant. Unless you were a cousin don't even think of sitting there.
The bachelor-ette table. All the single ladies sat here.
The cutest restaurant owners ever Uncle Adam and Auntie Kristen.
Laughing with Quinn my oldest niece. Funny when little kids turn into friends.
Auntie Noelle helping me with my single parenting weekend. M is a wanderer and there is way too many hiding places at Grandmas house! Below is Z in her new favorite place the apple tree in the field. She wanted to be left up there but was afraid the cows,who have eaten all the apples off of it, might come get her.


3 Comments:
So I just pulled this up at work and all my coworkers are BAWLING at the first pic... Look at it on an angle :)
October 27, 2011 at 9:47 PM
So awesome, I want to go up there to your Mom's place and Adam's restaurant.
October 29, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Lots of good pictures girl! It was fabulous being together for a weekend and letting the kids run wild.
November 1, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home