My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

First Things First

Here is a pre-Christmas photo dump so I can feel caught up.  Below is the only picture I took over Thanksgiving.  It pretty much sums it up.  Grandma and Grandpa bought a house in St. George so we went there for some warmer temps and to have so quality Tatum time.  O found a little hill to jump and impressed us all.  We rode around on grandmas 4 wheelers, went jogging in just a t-shirt, shopped the outlets on black Friday, and had a good time.  I can't wait for many more visits there.

This little gal lost her first tooth!  Auntie April is known for prying out her own teeth for cash when she was little.  So I enlisted her help with Z's tooth.  Then I saw a shish ka bob skewer behind her back and almost had to intervene.  But her tooth came out with just a tug and only tears of joy.  

This little gal knows when she's busted.  She decided to do her own make up one day.  

S got baptized with her little friend Ella.  They were so cute being little twiners in their white dresses.  I think S is the only kid I know who was baptised with a rock in her hand.  Grandma Jo gave each girl a pebble from the river bed next to where it is believed David slew Goliath.  She gave a really neat lesson on how now that she is baptized she has armed herself from the world.  Thanks Mom!   

All the sisters.

Getting some love from Grandma Jo.

Both Grandmas

Oh yeah and this girl also sang in a Christmas concert at her school.  Who knew feliz navidad says the same thing over and over again?  I didn't until that night.  I have to admit a bunch of second graders singing "rejoice" as loud as they could made me want to cry.  It was so good.

O had her winter dance concert.  This pose was cracking me up.

So hip hop costume

1 Comments:

Blogger from head 2 toe said...

The girls are SOOO big. Those dance poses are hilarious! Yay for S getting baptized! What a special day! :)

December 16, 2011 at 7:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home