Tuesday, September 23, 2008
About Me

- Name: Precia
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
Previous Posts
- Dad
- More Family Pics
- Big Family Weekend
- G Love (My baby got sauce)
- BINGO
- Underwater
- Justin & Christianna's Reception
- Happy Place
- Twilight Series
- Family Picture
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
She is so cute!
September 23, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Because you look so cute prego and your kids have rocking hair. loved your scrabble story! too bad we live so far away or we could hang out sometime!
September 24, 2008 at 7:43 AM
because you want a boy...right? we just did the no dessert for dinner thing last night. I must say, Reuben probably served a better fight than your little darling, he was throwing things and kicking and screaming. text book tantrum X 10
October 3, 2008 at 4:12 PM
really p she is so pretty even crying. and she totally looks like you not that i have seen you cry like that before. thanks for the blog addresses.
October 7, 2008 at 7:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home