Saturday, October 18, 2008
About Me

- Name: Precia
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
Previous Posts
- O's Birthday Weekend
- Hawaii Highlights
- CSI Hawaii
- Ryan and Kristen's Wedding
- Hawaii
- I'm not giving in this time
- Dad
- More Family Pics
- Big Family Weekend
- G Love (My baby got sauce)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Good thing you have your blog so I can keep up with your life. Still love you like a sister. Give me a ring sometime. Your girlies are so cute.
October 18, 2008 at 8:35 PM
wait! Are you telling me that you PASSED my house (you went to Santaquin right?!) and I didn't even know about it?! geez. I'd have given you ice cream!
j/k at least you got some cute pictures out of it!
October 20, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home