Something to blog about...
Our lives are so boring right now. Most of the time I am cleaning the house for the parade of homes (ha ha we just have a bunch of people that like to look at our house, but not buy it). Which keeps me from everything else fun like: finishing up costumes, carving pumpkins, cooking dinner, doing anything messy with the kids, etc. So yay for me when last night we made carmel apples. Here are some pics. I promise O was happy about this, she is just really into her apple. This morning I found Z sitting with her half eaten apple on the kitchen floor, is that a good breakfast?


3 Comments:
Definitely a good breakfast.
You would have like the movie last night. We will have to rent it for a ladies night.
October 28, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Oh that's the best kind of fruit right there!
October 29, 2008 at 3:18 PM
Looks like you had fun! I am so not into Halloween this year. What's my problem??
October 31, 2008 at 1:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home