My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catching Up


We are starting out really slow on the visitors.  Please no one get your feelings hurt.  So far we have only had family over.  Here is sweet Grandma Great (she really is).  She loves babies!!!

Grandma's husband Wendell (they got married in their old folks home a couple years ago).  He is 94 years old and still plays the drums in a band.  We've gone to listen to them and he's good!  In this picture they look like the worlds oldest couple to have a baby.  They are so good to come visit Great Grand Baby # who knows?
Far right is Ashley or soon to be Auntie Ashley.   My kids have already started calling her that.  She and Spencer are getting married in May.  We are so excited to have her in our family (never enough girls).  She fits right in and it feels like I've always known her.  Thank you for saying "yes!"
Pa (My Dad) meeting Meadow.  They almost have the same expression on their face.  We are not sure he knew who he was meeting, but you can see the love.
Grandma Jo finally getting to meet the baby after two weeks!  That was torture for her, but she is the care taker of Dad and runs a Bed and Breakfast so we had to plan things just right.  Mom - could you be prettier?  I love the look of relief or exhaustion on both your faces.  It was late?


Uncle Spencer (we hope you stay in utah a little longer).  Sorry I didn't get a picture of you and Ashley together.
Auntie April, the human niece jungle gym.  You look just a little better than the baby in that photo.  Also notice S trying to get in on the picture.  Who needs some attention?
Auntie Noelle, once again looking a lot more like Meadow's Mom that her actual Mom!  Not fair all my kids look like they should be hers!
This picture was to make Grandma Jo crazy it is almost all her Grandkids in one room.  We were just missing the Arizona cousins (Dylan, Parker, and Rachie).
Yay!!!  Meadow got taken off her oxygen two days after we got home from the NICU.  Seb had already rigged up a sweet chord run down the hall with some 3M tabs to the walls so the kids wouldn't trip on her tubes (you are brilliant honey) so we kept the oxygen around a couple more days then had it picked up.  It was a happy day when S got to give her baby some much needed oxygen!
I also have to mention Sebs parents for being so great and helping out when we needed to be running back and forth to the hospital.  Too bad I was so busy I didn't get any pictures of you guys, sorry.  Thank you, the girls loved spending time with you and didn't miss me a bit.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Jane said...

I am so glad you blog! I love seeing the pictures especailly these of your family and your sweet new goreous baby. I am so happy for you. We might be out in August for Julia's graduation, I NEED to come see you goys!

April 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

Love all the pictures! The doll withthe oxygen is too funny!

April 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM

 
Blogger hlw said...

Great pics! I think it's adorable that your family loves babies so much.

April 4, 2009 at 7:43 AM

 
Blogger Donelle Anderson said...

Great pics..and ya, hello your mom looks SO pretty! Love seeing all your fam..miss everyone...it's been SO long!

April 4, 2009 at 10:07 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

oh my gosh, Meadow is so gorgeous! just like her sisters... I love the doll with oxygen!

April 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

Ha, ha! It's a good thing Wendell and Mom don't get into blogs, because if he saw that you put him at 94, he'd have a heart attack and never make it to 94! He had a fit when I said he was 92 two days before his birthday! So that 94 really cracked me up! He is amazing for his age. I was so proud of Spencer for picking them up and bringing them down there to see you! Now it's my turn! When you're feeling up to it, Great Auntie Mel wants to come snuggle that precious little one! She's beautiful, but seriously, did we expect anything else? Love you tons!

April 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM

 
Blogger Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

Meadow is beautiful!! I'm glad she is not on oxygen anymore. Congrats on the new addition--your girls are getting so big and all so cute!!

April 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home