My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The +'s and -'s of Summer


+ Your baby sister can sooth herself on your arm because you are in a bathing suit.
- You get a huge hickie/birthmark looking thing.


+ You are still cute when your mosquito bite next to your eye gives you pink eye.
- You have pink eye and no one can come over.
+ It has been so cold and rainy that your new floatie isn't popped yet and it's almost July.
- It is almost July and the pool has only been used a couple times.

+ It has been cool enough to go hiking in the mountains with friends (who also have pink eye).

- It is 65 degrees!
+ It is weather appropriate to get out the "boots with the fur." It seriously made my day.
- You wake up from your nap looking like this. And your sisters call you quazie-moto (hunch back sorry I can't spell). She doesn't even know who that is but it still made her sad.

8 Comments:

Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Oh that last picture is so sad.

June 16, 2009 at 4:21 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Jane said...

K - that was the best post I have read in a long time. I'm laughing and feeling sad all at the same time.

Miss you!

Hey, if I move to Dana Point will you come visit me? Mike has a job offer. We're thinking about it.

June 16, 2009 at 4:39 PM

 
Blogger thescotts said...

I HATE PINK EYE!! We had it last winter. NOT FUN! So sorry!!
I miss you at dance. It is not the same without you.
AND yes, we have a TON in common. Let's get together. We should meet at the Provo Pool. Email me your phone number and we can chatty chat!
rox2396@yahoo.com
Meadow is getting so big and she is darling!!!

June 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM

 
Blogger Becca Jones said...

Oh my gosh. YOu got me laughing so hard right now! I can't stop! :) The girls are adorable!

June 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM

 
Blogger thescotts said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am in LOVE with Kings of Leon. Best band EVER!!! Only thing I am listening to right now. Ele knows all the songs. Probably not good when she is singing this sex is on fire. OOPS! Naughty mom! HEEHEEE!

June 17, 2009 at 10:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little Zinnia! She looks so sad! Hope she feels better soon! Give her some love for us!

June 17, 2009 at 3:35 PM

 
Blogger Donelle Anderson said...

Definitely a great post! Poor little Z and her eye...

June 19, 2009 at 9:01 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Loved this post! for some reason I couldn't get the last picture...now I'm sad! love the fur boots! Isn't it sad when one baby doesn't get to wear the fun stuff that the other got to because of seasonal differences? glad you got to use them!

June 23, 2009 at 10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home