My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Spencer & Ashley's Wedding

Just a couple random pictures from last weekend.  Here is cousin Diania (yeah that's how it's spelled) and husband Ben and baby Finn (he hates me!)  I love big parties and it was so good to see tons of family...

And people I wish were family!! (Brother Adam and his girlfriend Kristen)
Big brother Jeff and Great Grandma (Kim I am so sad  I missed you!)
Ashley and Spencer are both scientists so they had this cake made.  I wish I got a picture of everything at their wedding.  Her last name used to be Partridge so there was a bird theme, it was adorable.  Their other cake was in a bird nest with twigs coming out.  She had feathers in her hair and flowers!  I wish I could do my wedding over, with the same guy.
This isn't a very good picture I was trying to clap at the same time.  This was the cutest wedding I've ever been to.  I think Ashley should be a wedding planner.  Although I am really happy for them it was kind of bitter sweet for me because they are moving to Texas.  Hopefully someday we will all live by each other again.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Donelle Anderson said...

Awww..congrats Spencer and his new wife Ashley!!!

May 11, 2009 at 9:40 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

I know what you mean about doing the wedding thing again. I would have done some seriously fun stuff. Same guy of course.

May 14, 2009 at 2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home