Easter
I would like to pretend I was awake for any of this, but sadly or happily I was asleep. I actually didn't even hear any of it. Thank you Seb for carrying on the Easter tradition of hunting for eggs before the sun comes up. I guess I was wiped-out after trying to find hiding spots for 100 eggs in our mostly unfurnished living room. The girls as always had a great time, and I was glad when the last of the robin eggs were eaten. Let the sugar withdraws begin!


2 Comments:
we missed you today at book group. I especially did, I want to see that baby!!!! It was so crazy so I couldn't stop by and believe me, you didn't want me (and kids) to stop by...they were insane. Poor Anna, we did stop by her house though. :P
April 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Sugar withdrawal.. I hear you.. I had to cut any chocolate out because they babies had been a bit more gassy than normal and they had me cut out chocolate and certain veggies.. Not a fair time to do that to me with mini eggs around!
Meadow is soooo cute, and look at all that hair!
April 19, 2009 at 1:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home