My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Schools Out

S graduated from Miss.  Angie's (sweet lady in the neighborhood) preschool.  She had a program on the stage at the church.  All the kids sang songs and had little speaking parts.  I have to say the highlight for me was watching the teacher get all choked up saying good bye to the kids.  It was so sweet.  Every time we drive by S wants to visit Miss. Angie.  I just love that they love each other.  



Olie and her favorite teacher Mrs. Vickers.  O really really loves her, and so do I.  She is the best teacher or Mom away from Mom you could have.  I spent a lot of time in the classroom this year. I was the room mom and we would always get talking (hmm big surprise me talking).  You could just tell she loved her job and all the kids.  It was so great.  

On the last day of school O cried on her bed when she got home.  She loves school but seriously?  I tried not to take it personally, and it was a good thing it turns out she just had a head ache (for the next 3 days).  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home