My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Meadow Milestones

She found her thumb and really loves it. It kept her quiet for four solid hours in the car. I wish all the other sisters would connect with theirs! She is now the happiest most content little thing I've ever seen (she was never very fussy, but now she is always mellow). If you catch her eye while she's sucking she'll break into a smile and loose her "fum" (as Z calls it) for a second.
This is a bad picture but Mem loves the water. Now that it is over 80 she is happy to be bobbing around in there with the other girls. She is the only one allowed naked though which makes no sense since she is the only one not potty trained, hmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Oh I love thumb suckers! Reuben was one and it was so convenient! She is getting so big.

July 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Jane said...

Oh the rolls!

July 13, 2009 at 5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home