My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Hat Photos
My friend makes the sweetest little hats. My other friend takes the best pictures, and is super patient with children. If you have a second look at the pictures.
Precia, those pictures are precious! I looked at every. single. one. Mem is getting so big. Even her fussy pictures are just darling.
My favorites: Z riding the bike and sticking her tongue out, and M wearing the blue and white hat with matching booties and the yellow shirt. Such a great color combination.
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
3 Comments:
Precia, those pictures are precious! I looked at every. single. one. Mem is getting so big. Even her fussy pictures are just darling.
My favorites: Z riding the bike and sticking her tongue out, and M wearing the blue and white hat with matching booties and the yellow shirt. Such a great color combination.
September 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM
I loved the monster hat on Z, I also liked the trikes...and Mem is so cute!!!
where oh where do you get your adorable girl clothing??? I'm jealous.
September 29, 2009 at 8:42 AM
Most of the clothes are from childrens place, I can't even take credit Emilee picked them out, she's good!
September 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home