My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tooth out



I forgot to mention a big event. S lost her first tooth. She (I) pulled it out at Aunt Cathy's house. I was teasing her saying I heard the tooth fairy gives a lot here. Turns out she does! I forgot to slip her a $1 under her pillow and Cathy covered for me. S got $2 in a cute little jewelry bag and a note (that O thought I forged).

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Yay, S! Good job losing that first tooth!

July 16, 2009 at 2:08 PM

 
Blogger kristyn said...

Escalante looked so beautiful and fun! Baby mem is getting chubbier and cuter by the minute! I'm sorry to hear about your dad. It sounds like he has a lot of love surrounding him, though.

July 19, 2009 at 5:53 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Hooray for loosing teeth and having holey smiles! She looks so proud, and so cute! I miss your girls.

July 22, 2009 at 9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home