

The day finally came for S. She was ready before I even rolled out of bed. Good girl. She had her outfit all picked out the night before, and has been sleeping with her back pack since we bought it. Following tradition we all packed the whole family and drove her to school for her first day. We were a little early (the playground was empty). So we hung out for a while and all the other kids started filing in. Then they were lined up and taken it. I thought I was ready to see her off then I got sad on the way home and cried. Oh all you Mom's know what it's like. She loved school and later that day (1/2 day kindergarten) got in trouble for something and told me "I wish I was still at school!" Ahh kids!
6 Comments:
Yay, Sophie! You are getting so grown up!
August 31, 2009 at 1:19 PM
You and Seb sure do make some good-looking girls! That's so cute that they were so excited for school. I feel like a bad mom for saying this, but I think all the excitement for school in our household is held by me; one week to go!!
August 31, 2009 at 5:49 PM
Ahh... I wish I were that enthusiastic about school!
August 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM
So cute! I love that you were so early!
September 1, 2009 at 12:19 AM
Yea, I wish Simeon was like that. He begged me to drive him to school today because he's already tired of riding the bus and says his teacher is stupid and all they do is sit around. Sigh. going to be a long year.
September 1, 2009 at 7:02 AM
So Cute!!
September 10, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home