You better lock up those girls! They are too cute for their own good... I must say the one of them looking at each other is so cute. and Z, such a cute little face.
K, soooooooo cute!! The girls are darling, and I NEED some of those ADORABLE hats for Ele and Phin. Does she sell them? If so, please give me her info. See you Tuesday:)
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
5 Comments:
Your big girls are cracking me up! They are usually so smiley... But they look darling, anyway. I love their outfits. Man, I need to go shopping.
September 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM
So cute! Your girls are picture perfect.
September 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM
You better lock up those girls! They are too cute for their own good... I must say the one of them looking at each other is so cute. and Z, such a cute little face.
October 2, 2009 at 11:53 PM
K, soooooooo cute!! The girls are darling, and I NEED some of those ADORABLE hats for Ele and Phin. Does she sell them? If so, please give me her info.
See you Tuesday:)
October 4, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Those hats are SOOOOOO cute!
October 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home