My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happyween!

Z was a witch and this is her sweet little friend lilly being a princess. I had to take a picture because they were holding hands. Too sweet!
Some neighbor ladies tell fortunes on their porch every year. I finally remembered the camera this year. And the line wasn't too long. The ladies are awesome they tell the girls things like you are super smart and funny, etc. The girls come home totally in awe. O said "they got everything right?!" This is S getting her reading.
They hold your hands and act completely serious. I love it. It cuts into precious trick-or-treating time but it is worth it.
S was the bravest kid (again) and wanted her picture taken in front of the (other) neighbors haunted garage. She got a full size candy bar for going in. She loves to taunt O who is too scared to go in. You can see it in her face. Z and O stood outside and hugged.
Baby Meme was Z's costume a couple of years ago. She actually went trick-or-treating with us till her hands got to cold. Then we had to ditch her with Daddy and Grandma and get serious. I started wondering how I'm going to do this winter with a thumb sucker. Should I cut the right thumb of her mitten off?
We have our first tooth!



My pumkin baby. I got carried away with gourds. It actually looks like Mem.

I don't remember who started it but all our babies have said "happyween" instead of Halloween. I didn't make a single costume this year, and was fine with it. I knew sewing would consume my life and make me not such a nice mom. The kids have way too much candy, but it was so fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger My Fam-i-Lee said...

so,so,so cute!

November 2, 2009 at 2:34 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Jane said...

I love seeing your girls. They are so cute and gorgeous. Cool fortune tellers. What a fun idea. I LOVE your baby pumpkin. SO cute. I'm so glad you blog. It's good to keep in touch. Makes me miss you though.

November 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

those costumes are adorable! love the baby pumpkin!

November 7, 2009 at 10:35 PM

 
Blogger hlw said...

Your girls are too cute. Love the costumes. Making them is overrated (the costumes, not the kids). I am sad that I didn't even know little M sucks her thumb. Love thumbsuckers--they seem so content.

November 10, 2009 at 5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home