Thanksgiving
Warning: This is kind of like a journal entry so it might not be so interesting.
For Thanksgiving we went down to my Mom and Dad's Bed and Breakfast. It is great when Mom blocks off the dates and we can have the whole place to ourselves, all 7 of my siblings, and some extra's. Everyone showed this year!!! I'm kicking myself for not getting a family picture. So here are some that I do have.
O always get car sick, but she does choose the best places to loose her Thanksgiving meal. And thankfully there were plenty of scenic pull outs. Poor girl also got her finger smashed under the tractor bucket. By Christmas she will only have a couple finger nails on her left hand (the hand she writes with). Yesterday she told me she was going to start writing with her right hand because her left was hurting so bad. We won't name which Auntie was driving the tractor at the time...A*%#l!!! Really who else would try to drive it? Here is O looking quite pale.
I love my family. It was such a good time laying around watching UP way too many times! Letting the kids sleep in closets. Listening to Noelle sew all night long! Laugh around breakfast that turned into lunch. Making pizza in the out door oven. Stressing Dylan out with too many orders. Feeding the cows. Cutting down trees. Helping Dad walk again. Letting Seb ride his dirt bike all day while I watched our kids (yeah that's sarcasm on the last one).


2 Comments:
I like your "journal entry"! Looks like a great Thanksgiving!!
December 2, 2009 at 9:36 PM
Does Mem look a lot like Z? I still haven't seen her in person yet! what a bad friend. (me not you!)
December 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home