Schools in
Z's first day! Look at those kids who can't wait to meet her. And look at the sweetest bus driver ever! I wanted to hug her. She gave me her card with her personal number on it!? I am loving this school district!
A week ago this pretty went to 4th grade! Now she is going to have to branch out of Harry Potter and read some other materials. Hurray!! I can't tell you how many sticks, I mean wands I find all over the place. Maybe the obsession will die down a little bit.
And S is now in 2cd grade. Always a little hesitant at first, change is big for this one. Now that she has been going for a week she is super happy and feeling a bit more relaxed. In confidence she told her Dad that she was "tough and cool." She'll rule the class by the end of the year.
First Day new outfits. Is it me making this a big deal? I should let that tradition die before it costs me big. But it's just so fun!


3 Comments:
I cannot believe how old Olivia looks! I subbed her old primary class Sunday, and missed her!
August 23, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Cute girlies, AND I LOVE PATTY! She is the best bus driver! You will just enjoy her all year. AND I am proud of you for not crying at the bus stop... I hope I was a good diversion.... xoxo
August 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Oh Z is getting so big! I can't believe you have 3 in school now!!! What?!?! Such pretty girls and you better get a shotgun soon because they are gorgeous.
August 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home