My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween





Let the candy-induced-coma begin!  This year O was a butterfly, S was snow white, and Z was a little black cat.  She couldn't say cat so when people asked her what she was (because the hat was too itchy for her) she kept saying " I a titty tat."  

Olie was struck with the Tatum curse (we always get sick on major Holidays).  This is like the third Halloween of her 7 year life that she has been sick for.  Thankfully it was only one of us.  She ended up missing school on Thursday and the much loved carnival at church that night, which caused a lot of tears.  We were just lucky she was better in time for school on Friday and trick-or-treating!

I have to give myself a pat on the back I impressed myself and my kids when I made the snow white costume last year.  Seriously they were in awe.  And I will probably never to it again. Unfortunately the costume didn't fit anyone yet, but this year S had grown into it and I was so glad someone finally got to wear it.  I can finally add it to the dress-ups I don't care about pile. 

9 Comments:

Blogger Donelle Anderson said...

So Cute!!!!

November 1, 2008 at 4:37 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Darling, darling, darling! I love all three costumes. Your girls are so gorgeous. I always wanted cool costumes like that when I was little, but I always ended up wearing old dance costumes or dress-up clothes thrown together at the last minute.

November 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Way to go Precia on the Snow White costume, that's not an easy one to make, especially the sleeves. It looks great. O is getting to be such a pretty little girl. Amy Hibbert

November 1, 2008 at 6:42 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Way to go on the Snow White costume. It looks awesome. It's a bugger to make, especially the sleeves. O is turning into such a pretty little girl. Watch out.
Amy Hibbert

November 1, 2008 at 6:44 PM

 
Blogger crin said...

The girls look soooo cute. We are always dreading the fall flu so I feel your pain of the sickness. hope you guys are better

November 1, 2008 at 7:44 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Jane said...

I'm cracking up at the titty tat. ( =

November 2, 2008 at 1:48 PM

 
Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

What perfect little costumes. So cute.

November 2, 2008 at 8:41 PM

 
Blogger Becca Jones said...

So adorable! Love the costumes!

November 3, 2008 at 10:04 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

I love that we got to see you guys!!! You're girls were SO CUTE in their costumes, and Reuben was so excited to see some of his friends!!

November 4, 2008 at 1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home