My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Belly Picture

   This may be the first and the last picture of my belly.  Because I know it is alarming to see how huge someone is (when you don't see them everyday).  My brother Adam saw a picture of me about to pop last time and he couldn't hide the shock.  It was funny to me.  He must not be around pregnant ladies much.

   So this is me at 31 weeks, 9 or less (hopefully 7) to go.  I must also note it's around 4 in the afternoon and I've been eating all day.  I swear that makes a difference in size.  Also I may have a bit of pregnancy glow because I fell asleep while S built a fort around me.  Anyway, my babies are never on the small or underdeveloped side of things so if my doctor offers induction at 39 weeks I'm going to take it.  Those last couple weeks are brutal and I'm always dying to get myself back to normal.  O took this picture she was pretty proud of herself, my little 7 ear old photographer! 

12 Comments:

Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said...

You look great!

January 16, 2009 at 7:51 AM

 
Blogger Donelle Anderson said...

You do look great!!!!

January 16, 2009 at 5:19 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Jane said...

Wow! You look fabulous. And you're a good sport too. I would be so crabby I'm sure of it. ( =

Thanks the invite to stay with you. I came alone to the funeral, flew in Friday night and out Sunday early. It would have been great to see you!

January 17, 2009 at 8:18 AM

 
Blogger Corinne Hoyt said...

Yay for pregnant bellies! I need your email so you can look at my blog!

January 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

I think you are adorable!! I love a pregnant belly--as long as it's not me! I can't wait for you to have it! I'm so excited for you. Wish we could see you more often...we'll just have to make that happen! Love you tons!

January 18, 2009 at 8:12 PM

 
Blogger Olsen Family said...

So fun! Im so so excited for you! You look healthy and strong still!

January 18, 2009 at 9:53 PM

 
Blogger kristyn said...

You are all belly! I bet you don't even look preggos from behind. You look great!

January 20, 2009 at 9:25 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

nice shot! It makes me feel better that I didn't see you (looking so good) at book group. I'm huge!

did you cut your hair too? I feel so out of the loop! Come to book group in March so I can see you!!! (unless you are out of commission)

January 20, 2009 at 9:20 PM

 
Blogger hlw said...

I think you look great! So fun to see you the other night! Are you getting random belly rubbers?

January 21, 2009 at 1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the belly pic! You look great!

January 21, 2009 at 3:48 PM

 
Blogger Tierney said...

You are SO cute pregnant! I only wish I looked that good when I'm pregnant.

January 22, 2009 at 8:54 AM

 
Blogger Serenity Rachel said...

You look great, Precia! Good luck with the delivery (but PLEASE do some research about the risks of unnecessary induction before you go that route. While I totally know the feeling of wanting to be done, you will hardly get back to normal if you end up with a c-section or a compromised infant or a number of other risks that increase substantially with unneccessary induction.) I'll get off my soapbox now, you know me. But I really feel that people aren't fully aware of the risks they are taking--just research it before you decide. Just google search "risk of induction" and read a few articles. Good luck, new babies are so fun!

January 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home