My one weak attempt to preserve memories for my girlies.

Monday, November 3, 2008

And the baby is...

Another GIRL!!!?!  Really what did anyone, including myself, expect?  That is all Seb and I produce!  It is what we specialize in.  I saw the booty shot right when the tech put the ultra sound thing to my belly.  And I knew it was a girl because there was nothing, but legs and I've seen boys before and it is so obvious.  She already weighs about a pound and looks just like all her sisters.  Everything is perfect.  I didn't see any hair blowing around so maybe this one will come out blonde.  Yeah right who am I kidding.  

I feel bad for Seb.  He swears it wasn't a disappointment, but then followed that up with, "there is going to have to be a lot of man compensation around here."  Like pink motorcycles?  So the most said phrase of the morning from me was "I'm sorry Seb."  I must have said it like 1000 times because a nurse came in and said "it takes a real man to raise 4 girls."  I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but she was really sweet.  

Anyone know of any good books on raising girls right?  Now I really feel like I really need one.

18 Comments:

Blogger Bess said...

How did I not know this was happening today. Congratulations! Are the girls excited? I am so happy for you guys.

November 3, 2008 at 1:04 PM

 
Blogger Bess said...

The word verification for my last comment was 'equacks'. Just thought is was funny.

November 3, 2008 at 1:05 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Precia, you and Seb have perfected the art of making the most darling, sweet, well-behaved little girls in the world - next to our Abby, of course! ;-) Naturally you're getting another one. The world needs more!

November 3, 2008 at 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Jessica Jane said...

You must being doing something right with your girls to get another one. I feel for Seb, I wish I had someone on my "team" every now and them. You know Aunt Yara had 5 boys before she got a girl. Maybe is you just keep trying . . .

Congratulations, I'm glad she is healthy and things are going well.

November 3, 2008 at 2:44 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

ha ha! That's great! Congrats! At least you know you make super cute girls!

November 3, 2008 at 2:54 PM

 
Blogger Serenity Rachel said...

You and I need to trade our conception talents--Kensi would be sooo thrilled to have a little sister after 4 little brothers. Not sure she'll have another chance though.....

November 3, 2008 at 3:33 PM

 
Blogger hlw said...

Congrats! Pink motorcycles. . .ha ha! You DO have the sweetest little girls, so stick to what you know! :)

November 3, 2008 at 6:47 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am a bit shocked, I thought for sure it was going to be a boy! But seriously, what can you expect?! you guys make the most adorable girls ever!!!

November 3, 2008 at 9:59 PM

 
Blogger Donelle Anderson said...

Congrats on the news! You know, my Dad raised 4 girls and he seemed to be okay with it and the Papple's Dad raised 4 girls and he is a great Dad as well! I do agree that it takes a strong man to raise 4 girls...you gotta be strong, girls can be tough!

November 4, 2008 at 12:28 PM

 
Blogger crin said...

Girl power to us all... hope you know that when we are grandma's we will be loving having all our girls and not having to step around our oversensitive daughters in laws. Until then we need lots of girls(the grown up sort) nights out and work on our sewing skills... prom dresses, wedding dresses i am excited for you even though I am sure it feels weird to be the one gender fam. I would pick girls over boys any day... sorry everyone else but it is true for me..

November 4, 2008 at 1:13 PM

 
Blogger Olsen Family said...

That's so awesome. I'm so excited for you. Girls are more fun to play and dress up.

November 4, 2008 at 2:17 PM

 
Blogger Thorns said...

Hey! Clint found your blog the other day...Congratulations! I came from a family of four girls and it was a blast! I have a blog too (cmthorn.blogspot.com) check it out. See ya.

November 4, 2008 at 7:58 PM

 
Blogger Corinne Hoyt said...

My husband's brother just had their 5th girl. He loves his girls. I come from a family of only 5 girls. Here's what my dad did: He went on business trips for most of our teenage years. Lol. :) Ryan's brother said that's what he might end up doing because the oldest is 5. That's 5 kids in 5 years basically.

November 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM

 
Blogger Corinne Hoyt said...

Congratulations by the way. I'm hoping mine is a boy because one girl is enough for me I've decided!

November 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM

 
Blogger Becca Jones said...

That's so exciting! She's going to be goregous just like her sisters! Aww.... Z is going to LoOOOVE having a little baby doll to play with! :)

November 6, 2008 at 6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Sis. T. that is sooooooooooo awesome!!! Now you can name it Andrinalin! ;)

November 7, 2008 at 6:29 PM

 
Blogger Tierney said...

Congrats! I think most guys are always disappointed when it isn't a boy. I swear Vinny was disappointed when we found out we were having a girl with Laila, and he swears he wasn't...but I know he was!

November 10, 2008 at 10:06 PM

 
Blogger Wayne Allen said...

Precia & Sebastian Congratulations!
I'm glad I found you guys on the internet. We come up to Utah like once a year so we will have to stop by sometime when we are in Utah.

November 15, 2008 at 6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home