DC
O with her Uncle Austin my baby brother in front of Lincoln.
O and another one of her protectors. I guess he was the nicest guy ever and gave O one of his badges and then guessed that they were mormons and wanted to talk for a while about the church. I am sure this picture was taken because April is so into guns!
Inside Jason Chaffetz office (where he sleeps that's his cot in the back ground!) They got a tour of the Capitol with one of his interns.
The Spirit of St. Louis my Dad's favorite story, movie, plane. He made us watch the movie when we were kids and towards the end of his life would watch it over and over again. I am sure it was a somber moment for April and Austin.
World Peace!
A shout out to all the ladies that do: "washing, ironing, sewing, and cleaning leaving little time for writing." Apparently Mom could relate
O in front of the Potomac River waiting for her boat ride.
Thanks for the trip Auntie April!


2 Comments:
She is so TALL. Look at those long legs! What a great trip... lucky girl.
Hey, let's get together soon. I'm doing so much better and I'll be more active this time. xxoo
October 20, 2010 at 2:24 PM
I think I need some fashion tips from my nieces! Her photo with Spencer is super cute. Soon that will be her boyf instead of an uncle standing there...are you prepared? :)
October 27, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home