Wednesday, October 20, 2010
About Me

- Name: Precia
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I've always loved dolls. Barbie's, babies, anything to dress up, hold, and love. Now I have four of my own real baby girls (ages 9-2) I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm loving it. This is where we share pictures and stories about what is going on in our house.
Previous Posts
- DC
- O's day
- Yellowstone
- Hiking Girls
- West Side Things
- Things that make me happy
- What's been going on....
- Dad
- Spudman
- Brianhead Rex Family Reunion
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Oh my gosh, this is so cute I want to eat her up! And check out your new kitchen! JEALOUS.
October 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM
OMIGOSH...ADORABLE!!!
My Mom made Koa's costume. We are going to be The Rubbles (from The Flintstones).
Tre is going to be Bamm Bamm and Koa is going to be Hoppy their pet dinosaur kangaroo.
October 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Adorable!! Sweet kitchen too!
October 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home