I know I know this girl is going to be trouble. The cave girl was her idea and I was thankful because it only took a couple minutes to whip up. The hair was so easy too! She was trying to look mean in this picture. I love the smirk.

O has been a witch way to many times! I was begging her to get creative and do something different. So when she wanted to be Hermione from Harry Potter I was so relieved. Well the trick was on me because duh!!!! Hermione (although parents were muggles) is a witch! O thought that was hilarious when I finally figured it out. By the way her hair looked awesome and huge until she brushed it out!? I guess this is what Hermione looks like to her.

Z was a Gypsy/fortune teller. Also a super easy costume to pull together. She was so excited to wear fake earrings she lost them before Halloween. Good thing she was distracted by the huge amounts of candy she got.

The kids had a parade at school, it inspired me to actually put some effort into costumes next year. Someone remind me to start in August.
Halloween day Seb had a cold (someone always gets sick on major holidays) so I had to carve pumpkins, make dinner, and put kids in costumes while he slept, do I sound bitter? I was but I am all better now.
3 Comments:
that is one gorgeous Hermione! I love the costumes, you are very clever!
November 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM
MJ was Hermoine too!
November 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM
cute cute costumes. I love how O worked her way around the "witch" costume. She actually looks a lot like Hermione. Z's photo is perfect wit her sneaky love of candy and Sohpie is definately showing her little personality too.
- love you
November 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home