This kid never gets enough sleep. She and I had the Tatum curse this year, we were both really sick for Christmas. I guess I was glad it was me and not the older kids. We forgot to take pictures in the morning, just video, so here is the rest of the vacation.

We got a visit from these cute girls. I love the house full of happy brown headed girls running around.

We got to swim in Grandma and Grandpa's pool with the camera Auntie April gave us. It was so nice not worrying if it was going to get wet. Thanks April!

Or broken by kids who take it from me and do up-close- pictures!

We got to baby sit Adam and Kristens first born dog. The girls and Seb were loving it a little too much. I think I see a puppy in our future.

O got dressed for skiing two times but never got to actually ski. The first night it was closed randomly, unlike the website said, then the second night Seb forgot his ski's. Poor kid was so ready to go.

The bread maker kept M and Z happy for two hours one day.

These two girls put on a singing show with the rest of the third grade that was actually really cute. I am a little bummed I didn't bring the video camera. Lots of costume changes and fun songs.

S did my hair and wanted to show me. That kid has got some skills.
2 Comments:
look how big M is!!! what a doll. I love your girls, I miss seeing you guys.
January 4, 2011 at 10:50 AM
at Vineyard today I saw the picture of the whole school in the office, and there was O in the middle squinting at the sun. It made me miss you guys!
January 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home