Tea for 10
S turned 7! So we invited all her new little friends over (have I mentioned I love my new neighborhood? I do). Invites were out and I couldn't find a tea set that was big enough to actually drink out of and didn't have a disney princess on it. I was stressed. I had spent hours in all the stores and on the internet. Then Z mentioned Ikea and...I found the perfect little cups and saucers (nice that I live 5 minutes away). So with that stress over the party went off swimmingly. It made me think I need to host neighborhood tea parties all the time, now I have the stuff?
S and O think this a family tradition of ours. Actually it's a tradition of their friends, Deni (in the black) they saw her face get pushed in the cake and have been talking about it for ever. I'm not one to spoil someone's Birthday wish, so I smacked S with a whipped cream pie. I wish it was video because the rest of the party gasped. I promise she had been begging for it. I think we will adopt the tradition it kind of felt good to do it. Is that horrible?
All the cutest little girls showed up. I think the whole fancy thing had them on their best behavior. They were so sweet and polite.
My big cute girl. She was such a great baby and now she is such a great girl. I CAN wait to see her grow up. I wish I could keep her little for ever or even better rewind things a bit and soak her up a little more. All though I am excited to see what she'll do next I love this age!


1 Comments:
Happy Birthday to S! I can't believe how grown up she looks!
address:1084 west 1550 south, Springville, Ut 84663
November 29, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home